Visit Beautiful Schengen Countries With SES Visa Solutions
The application for Schengen Visa from India
Schengen Visa is a unique Tourist Visa that authorizes transit or planned stay within member states of Schengen Area for maximum 3 months in a 6 month period. There are 26 member states of the Schengen Area. Application to be filed at the Schengen Vfs/Consulate/Embassy where the applicant is going to stay for the longest duration.
Schengen tourist visa requirements are:
- Appointment to be booked for visa application submission
- Copies of passport along with copies of past visas and passport must be valid for minimum 90 days after the date of return and have minimum 2 blank pages
- Confirmation of travel visa assurance of minimum 30,000 Euros within the complete Schengen zone
- Flight itinerary reservation having dates and flight numbers that specify arrival and exit from the specific member state/states
- Evidence of accommodation for the complete duration of the planned stay
- Evidence for civil status – birth certificate of children, marriage certificate, spouse death certificate, ration card if applies
- Proof of adequate finances for the period of stay
Tourist Visa Through SES
SES has successfully helped thousands of individuals secure Schengen visas. Our knowledge and expertise ensure that your visa process is in the best hands.